Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"God Doesn't Go Against His Word"

First of all, God doesn't go against His Word...what He says, if we hear Him right, is Truth..the Word of God says, "Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever"(Hebrews 13:8) He doesn't change His mind and put us on this roller coaster ride of emotions...A loving God doesn't play games with our Hearts like that..He heals our hearts...into peace, not confusion..
God is the ONLY one that can provide us with "a peace that surpasses ALL understanding (Philippians 4:7) during our most dark days". And if you ask Him to give you that kind of peace and focus on Him, and not the problem (no matter big or small) God will give you a peace, that no man can give, one that we surely can't explain during our most difficult times. He is truly faithful! Let me say this, as I encourage, God is also using my words to encourage me. Because, I need to hear it over and over again :) So, I challenge all of us to put our faith in God who is the only one who brings genuine peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment