Monday, August 10, 2015

"God CAN and WILL use you!"

"God wants to use you! Don't believe the lie that you have to have all your stuff together, including any struggles we fight with daily, before God can use you. If God has called you to do something, by faith, just step out and put one foot in front of the other. He will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5-Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”). If we all waited to do what God has called us to do until we felt like we had our struggles under control we would never get to the calling that God has called us to do. It's not about us it's about Him. If God has called you to do something then He will equip you. Again, He will equip you; we just need to be open and ready for the equipping! However, He does expect us to move out in faith first and then He will give us what we need (Acts 20:24-"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace..) I challenge each and every one of us to try this. God is good and faithful! Stay awesome and encouraged my friends!"

No comments:

Post a Comment