Friday, May 16, 2014

"Opportunities For Change"

"Everyone has the same opportunity to make changes. And the reason I say this is simple. Most, of you know, I've had to make a drastic life change just over the last couple of years. And I will be the first to tell you it wasn't and hasn't been easy..at all! I got to a point where I asked myself.. Give in to God's help or give up and die? I found out life was much more peaceful with His help..I couldn't handle the stresses (physically, emotionally, and mentally). There could be only one solution. It is much easier if there is only one answer to all things. Wouldn't you agree? I don't know about you, but I need things to be simple. There are so many distractions in this world for us to gravitate to. We have times of sadness, happiness, joy and pain. We are ALL looking for someone or something to dull it for us.. Wouldn't you agree? There can and only CAN be One who will always give us what we need. No matter what situation we are in. God knows our hearts better than we know our own hearts. He created them, He approves of them. Now, hear me out. Just because, He approves of our hearts, it doesn't mean He agrees with every decision we make. I have made many mistakes and continually do. Although, I know, the mistakes, I still make an effort to try and focus on Him. By doing this, it does allow me to make better decisions with my life. If we are truly searching for change, God will help us. We can't make these changes on our own. We were never created to make them alone. (Hebrews 13:5-"“ Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”) So, I challenge you to seek God's face for His help.

No comments:

Post a Comment