Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"Letting Go"

"The pain that hides behind these eyes is deep so deep, 
I cannot sleep, I look in the mirror and what do I see, 
but two blue eyes looking back at me, they are deeper than what appears,
the pain I feel is  deeper still, it feels like being pierced by a thrown spear,
Lord I'm asking that you take this excruciating pain away,
and do it quickly with no delay, 
I hurt in my heart, in my body and find it hard as to just what I'm trying to say,
Except for asking You Heavenly Father to take this from me today"

(Isaiah 53:5-"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.) 

"You know, it is really hard to let go of something or someone that means so much to you. Sometimes it feels like your heart is going to explode out of the massive pain that is felt from a divorce, loss of a job or death of a family member. Almost like a Tsunami that comes in and destroys everything, unrecognizable to the eye than before. The pain makes you feel like nothing can stop the total devastation of the heart. The pain is all too real, like your heart is literally being torn apart from your chest. Let it go and give it to God. lay it at the feet of Jesus. Worry brings fear, releasing brings faith! I stand firm to you Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment